October 9th - Cooking for Love - a huge charity event to benefit Break the Cycle! I'm the Event Sommelier and have assembled almost a dozen wineries to go with the tasty offerings from all of the great restaurants in Los Angeles! Come and taste Shai Cellars, Martian Vineyards, Patel Winery, Chamisal, Roadhouse Winery, The Naked Grape, Bedford Winery, Collier Falls, plus great silent auction items donated by Tablas Creek, Dark Star Cellars and Brian Benson! It'll be great!
Here's more info:
Cooking for Love - Savor the Season
Sunday, October 9, 2011
5:30 PM VIP early admission, 6:00 PM - 9:00 PM General Admission
Global Cuisine by Gary Arabia at The Lot Studios
1041 N. Formosa Ave - West Hollywood, CA
Now in its seventh year, Break the Cycle's Cooking for Love has become one of the most talked about and well-attended events in town. In fact, BizBash Magazine regularly names us one of the top ten food and wine events in Southern California.
Special thanks to Host Chefs Gary Arabia and Katie Chin, along with our 2011 Participating Restaurants and Vendors:
Don't miss an amazing night of food, drinks and healthy relationships. Puchase your Cooking for Love tickets:
- Online - Click on the links below to purchase your tickets online via PayPal.
- By Mail - Download this form and follow the instructions on the bottom.
- By Phone - Call 310.286.3383 ext. 801 to purchase your tickets over the phone. Have your credit card ready!
- Truly VIP Treatment! Enjoy complimentary VIP parking and admission to our VIP Lounge featuring extra tastings EXCLUSIVE to our VIP guests.
- More Cooking for Love! Enjoy early admission and be sure to get first taste of all your favorite treats.
- Cooking for Love at Home! Take the experience with you and enjoy a commemorative gift and Savor the Season's keepsake cookbook featuring fabulous recipes from participating chefs.
Generous food tastings, complimentary parking and keepsake cookbook.
CAN'T ATTEND?Support our life-saving work by making a donation online today!
We'll see you in the VIP Lounge! Cheers!